Nature’s Menu Frozen Raw Duck Necks 6 piece
We are currently unable to ship frozen foods but orders can be placed and collected instore
A simply delicious 100% natural raw treat that can be fed as a snack to promote fresh breath and dental hygiene.
Our duck necks are packed with soft bone, cartilage and connective tissue that makes for a delicious, crunchy treat.
Full of natural nutrients to promote health and vitality, duck necks can be fed as a snack or as part of a home prepared raw meal. Considered by our experts as a raw bone for beginners, we recommend to feed this product to animals over 10 weeks of age.
Chewing can help induce a state of calm in dogs and feeding raw meaty bones is an important element of a raw diet.
Our range of meaty bones and chewing meats are carefully selected to accommodate dogs of all ages, sizes and breeds.
Serve as a treat 1-3 times a week or as part of a home prepared raw meal.
Always supervise your dog when feeding raw meaty bones and select a raw bone or chew that is appropriate for your dog.
A few tips when feeding Raw meaty Bones or Chews…
• Never cut or saw bones
• Never feed bones with small children present
• Never leave a dog un-attended with a bone
• Never feed cooked bones
• Always separate multi-dog house holds before feeding to prevent fights (raw meaty bones have a very high resource value and even the very best of friend dogs may fight)
• Always feed bones appropriate to the dog’s age, size, breed and experience
• Do not feed bones from the butcher as their storage history is unknown and bacteria may be prevalent
• If storing in between chewing sessions, rinse the bone under cold water and store in a plastic bag or container in the fridge
• Always dispose of any uneaten material after 24 hours post defrost
Due to this being a natural product, colour, texture and appearance may vary from batch to batch due to seasonal variations.
Duck (100%) (gland free)
Crude Protein (18.5%), Crude Oils & Fats (5.5%), Crude Ash (1.1%), Crude Fibres (<0.1%), Moisture (74.4%).