Eden "Country Cuisine" 80/20 Working Dog Food 15kg Medium Kibble
- Nutritionally complete food with a high content of quality traditionally reared freshly prepared Suffolk Duck, grass reared Lamb, Rabbit, Venison and whole Egg
- Based on the Ancestral diet of your dog with quality protein aligned to a dogs natural food intake
- Low Carbohydrate content with fruit and vegetables
- Naturally Hypoallergenic, formulated without Grain or Gluten
- Formulated without White Potato
- With added Coconut Oil for multi-health benefits
- Freshly prepared meats from human grade quality sources
- Prebiotics to support digestion
- Health supporting Herbs, Vitamins and Minerals
- Additional Joint Supplements
- Made in Britain and very proud of it!
Metabolisable Energy: 3650 kCal/kg
Composition: Freshly Prepared Duck 30%, Duck (from dried Duck) 13%, Sweet Potato 13%, Freshly Prepared Lamb 10%, Rabbit (from dried Rabbit) 8%, Freshly Prepared Venison 7%, Duck Fat 5%, Tapioca 3.5%, Chickpea 3.5%, Lamb (from dried Lamb) 3%, Whole Egg (from Dried Egg) 2%, Duck Liver 2%, Pea Fibre 0.5%, Minerals & Vitamins, Carrot, Apple, Spinach, Coconut Oil 0.06%, Lucerne, Rosehips, Burdock Root, Camomile, Seaweed, Cranberry, Aniseed & fenugreek, Fructooligosaccharides 450mg/kg, Glucosamine 340mg/kg, Methylsulfonylmethane 340mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulphate 240mg/kg, Thyme, Marjoram, Oregano, Parsley, Sage
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein: 32%, Crude Oils and Fats: 19%, Crude Fibres: 3%, Crude Ash: 12%, Moisture: 8%, Omega 6: 3.3%, Omega 3: 0.3%, Calcium: 2.4%, Phosphorus: 1.6%.
Vitamins: Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate) 14,400 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 2,165 IU/kg, Vitamin E (as alpha tocopherol acetate) 95 IU/kg. Enriched with essential vitamins and oils, Naturally stabilised with mixed-tocopherols. Contains no added synthetic antioxidants
Trace Elements: Ferrous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 320 mg/kg, Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 320 mg/kg, Manganous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 225 mg/kg, Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 145 mg/kg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1.58 mg/kg, Organic Selenium S.cerevisiae CNCM 1-3060 125mg/kg.